Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

First trials for Rugby.

What a session at rugby trial's, I felt like falling to the ground but no I wasn't aloud. First we had to warm up doing 3 Figure eight's, then we ran around the field. When I first signed up I thought it was going to be the most easiest sport in school, But then no it wasn't. But the most easiest thing was holding up the tackle bag for our first training exercise, but a bit later I was quite bored. Watching my other friends tackle the bag I was like wow that was the most furious I've saw them. When It was my turn, I felt like I was going to be the star of the Session. When we were having a game, we had to run around the field once but then someone walked then we had to do it again. We couldn't have the game so we were finished, when he said that was just a warm up I was like What!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment