Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baseball


When we went to play baseball, we saw Cola walking with his bag which has bases, gloves and baseballs. When I was fielding i had to be focused and ready, I was on base 2. As i was waiting on the field for a person to hit the ball I watched James walk up to the base. It was his turn to take a bat. Jame’s hit was so awsome that it went really far. I chased after it but he had it it so far that he got to first base faster than I could. He was safe!

Later on as I was fielding i saw Frankie, he was a professional! When he hit the ball they told me to get it but he made it to 2nd base. I almost got him out but he just got away. I was excited to finally switch to batting . When it was Neo’s turn, i was so excited I was sitting on the edge of my seat . So when cola said batter up!, i was watching the game closely.
He hi it, and it went so far that Neo got a home run! Finally our team Pepsi got a Point . When it was my turn to hit I had butterflies in my tummy. When i hit the ball Fankie got me out and that was game over for me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Antonio! Fantastic writing and a really cool animation to compliment your writing. Well done. Next time when you edit your writing double check you have capital I's and no spaces before fullstops. Great work Antonio.

    ReplyDelete