Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Badminton


On the third week of term three, we had badminton. When we got there we saw shuttles and there were feathers on them, The badminton demonstrator told us some moves and some other stuff.

On the first activity, we had to get a racket and a shuttle for our first go, but it was only me that didn't know how to do it. Doing it was pretty hard for me that's why I had to start with the beginner rackets witch were the little ones. We had to get a cone, my partner hit the shuttle and I had to catch it in the cone and it was pretty hard cause Lorenzo did not serve it properly, but in our second go I got it in the cone.

The last one we had to get five shuttles and we have to make a circle and make a circle and we had to make a half in the circle. After that we had to see who can get the most in the bin and it was a bit tricky for some people, I managed to get three in the bin.

After a while some more awesome things it was time to go back to class and room fourteen came and then Howard dragged me on the floor the I got in trouble for play fighting with him. Sadly I had to write two hundred words and wasn't a allowed to play game the whole day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Antonio that was a good story but next time put a picture with it. Then that story would of been so better if you keep this up I could put 100 comment's on your blog.

    ReplyDelete