Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Vincent Van gogh story

The things that I know about Van gogh is what Im going to share with you today, I hope you would love my story about the things I found out about this artist.

The first thing I ever found out about Vincent van gogh is that he was a man with a sad life, and his life was so sad that he cut off his ear and sent it to his girlfriend. He was born in 1853 but died in a gunshot wound in 1890 that was awhile ago. The person who shot him was himself and suffered pain lonely in his room lying on the floor dead.

Here are some paintings he painted while he was still alive:.
Sunflowers

1 comment:

  1. Hi Antonio it's me Lorenzo I really like your story about Vincent Van Gogh what I like about is how you use capital letters and full stops in the right place what you need to work on is making your senescent right.

    ReplyDelete