Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday mornings

I am learning how to write an introduction that hooks in my audience. here a 3 versions. which Monday Morning introduction do you like best and why?


Monday’s always makes me excited because, I can get prepead for school and sometimes i feel tired.  I always wake up early and just relax until school starts, on Monday morning.
But that’s O.k  that’s just how my life is.


Ohhhh Noooo it’s a Monday morning today and i have to wake up early for school I said to my self lying on my bed stearing at the ceiling. My brother was still sleeping and i got ready for school and my mum woke up my brother and he was angry.

Have ever had that feeling, when you have to wake up for school but you just want to lie down on your bed and sleep. Well that has happened to me a lot of times even when it’s monday mornings. My mum always has to wake me up and i always  am tired and always wanting to go back to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Antonio it's me Lorenzo I really like your third paragraph because it hooks me and I really like the way that you stated your first senescent with a speech mark and put your capital letters and full stop in the right place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I like the third one.It Is really going to hook in heaps of people

    ReplyDelete