Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Camp Benson Writing


I'm very excited to go to camp and I'm very looking forward to it. I can't wait to do Sailing Because My brother was King of Sailing Now its my turn to shine. :-)

Camp Benson is a camp on a Island called ‘Kawau Island’. The way we get there from school is we go for a 1 hour and 30 minute drive to Sandspit where we go on a ferry to Kawau Island.

I'm looking forward to bombing off the pond tone, My favourite bomb is called the staple bomb.
I want to bomb off the pond tone and test out my new bomb called the mangere. I'm also looking forward to having  fun and enjoy it at Camp Benson.

Sailing will be the Activity I'm looking forward to and I think I'll Be Pretty good at it. I'm looking forward to it because I like racing with my friends and I would like to know more about how it works.

Im looking forward to it and Im getting ready for this awesome Opportunity that the school gave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment