Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Writing Sample

One day as I was making my way to the beach with my friends, I had heard a whisper coming from something in the bushes, It sounded Familiar then  I asked my friends “Did You Hear that..?” they replied no. I had a peek then nothing was there, then I continued walking, again I heard it then it really started to freak me out so I started to run. Halfway to the beach I was so Happy so I could get away from that whisper, Suddenly I heard a different whisper coming from the tree but I didn't want to check because I was too scared.

That whisper gave me a big problem, the whisper was kept in my head every second of the walk that this last whisper was the end of it all as I heard a whisper from a back of a car. Too scared I sprinted into the toilets and stayed there. I got changed a went into the warm water of the beach. I relaxed then went to far into the water, I almost drifted like a boat in the ocean into the open sea. Then I got rescued By some fishers on a Boat.

I went back home and told my mum what had happened and she said those whispers may have been from that Scary Movie you watched Last week. So I finally Found out what it was.



No comments:

Post a Comment