Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My first day at school

Waking up early to the chirping birds outside, I felt excited for my first day at school. I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth and got my uniform on. I got in my car then drove off to school.

Opening the door looking at the school gates I unbuckled my seatbelt then walked into Point England slowly. Walking into my new class I felt nervous and scared of the other kids. When I sat down I was at the back because every kid was screaming and shouting.

When it was lunch I just sat down and stared at the wall, I met my first friend Jericho, second was Junior.
Finally It was the end of lunch then we had to do maths, I sucked then when My teacher told me to do times tables, I done Addition
 

Sadly the day had come to an end bells were going off and kids were everywhere, my mum came we went home then ate more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment