Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

My Weekends........

I felt relieved that it was the weekend and I also was excited for the Movie in the park that night. Everyone were going to do meet ups at the movie, which was at the reserve. Me Frankie, Auri, Logan, Jonathan, Chris, Hala,  Lorenzo, Zion and Isaaka went to the reserve to watch Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

We all went to each others houses and waited for them to get changed. When we went to frankies house he gave us some pizza, and we saw some of our boys. Finally the night started, we went and played touch and I got hit by a Ex Student of Pt England. We met some old friends and friends from around the community. I went and bought me some popcorn and everyone was scabbing me.

Sadly the night had ended and I was really Excited for the Weekends! I was very happy when my brother was at home. We woke up and Our uncle went and bought some bacon, eggs and tea bags with bread. We had clean up the house, do the dishes and work on the boat. Our boat looks Awesome. We also had to fix the toilet because someone heavy cracked the seat. Later that they in the afternoon, Me and My brother were playing passes and he threw the ball at the Kitchen window and cracked it.

On Sunday, we done nearly nothing the whole day but watch Tv. I had a shower and My brother went home to get changed for His boarding school at Wesley College. Me, My aunty and my mum dropped him off to school. After that we drove Back to Auckland and went to St Pierre Sushi place in Glen Innes. I picked the jumbo avocado and chicken sushi it was Delish, during our eating my mum said to be healthy. Then after we went to St Pierre, we went to Pizza Hut. Then on that night My Aunt bought us some Chocolate Ice cream, with chocolate sauce and fruit salad.  Then on Monday I had school, and couldn't wait till the weekends.




No comments:

Post a Comment