Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Netbook....

Net books, little laptops that we use for learning around the Tamaki cluster. It is Important that we take care of these laptops because you’ll need them for work and when you break it, you’ll have to pay. With a Built In webcam, speaker, and mouse it is very fragile and a little bit of my may break it. I've had my net book for 4 years and I've had many things break on my net book. WE started getting net books ever since 2009 when a very kind man named “Nevin” who Donated a quarter of a million dollars to help us learn better and faster. Well we use Google to write about things that happen at our school like how William came to the P.e.s to give 100 thousand dollars, and post it in Blogger to share around the world.











No comments:

Post a Comment